Breaking News

No Egg Chess Cake

Eggless Cheese Cake

The key to a good cake is that all ingredients have to be in room temperature. My kids loved every bit of it. When I went on a diet my consultant advised to eat Cheesecake if I want to have any dessert. Don't ask me whether it is healthy or not.. I am not sure about that.. but for sure this has less sugar and oil than other cakes

Cake


Ingredients:

Graham Crackers Crumbs / Digestive biscuit crumbs - 1.75 cups (I have used digestive crumbs)
Melted butter - 1/4 cup

For Filling:

  • Cream cheese - 500g
  • Sour Cream - 250g
  • Sugar - 1 cup
  • Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
  • Sea Salt - a pinch
  • Corn Starch or Potato Starch - 2 tablespoon
  • Lemon Juice - 1/2 teaspoon


For Crust:

Take the digestive and make crumbs. Melt the butter Mix in melted butter and crumbs and Pour mixture into a baking pan. I have used a spring-form pan. 



Press the mixture down to make a smooth base. Preheats the oven and bake the crust for 8 mins. Let it cool down completely



For Cheese Cake

Make sure all ingredients under for filling is in room temperature. Add all the ingredients in the broad vessel. Using hand-held beater or batter mixer whip it o the smooth batter




Pour this over the crust 




Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C and Bake the case for 60 mins. Let it cool down in the oven for 10 mins. And refrigerate it for min 2 hours or overnight




Enjoy

No comments